Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Destination: Pangasinan Part 6


On our last night in Lingayen, we were also invited to join recognition night as part of the Pangasinan’s festivities. What I never expected was that there were also popular personalities like Jose De Venecia and Leticia Ramos-Shahani. After the event, we all have a souvenir group picture printed at the lobby. I went out by myself to look at the unveiled monument of the Pangasinan in the Capitol grounds and the government structures that also look good well lit at night and took a look at the War Memorial before I called it a night.

The following day, I went up early to take pictures of the World War 2 vehicles displayed in the Capitol area. Before checking out the hotel, I never thought I can have the experience teeing off at the golf range. After a few misses, I got to hit the ball. This is something I won’t forget because I may never get another chance to play an expensive sport again.

Before leaving Lingayen, we pay a visit to a photo exhibit and had our last group picture along with our hosts from the Pangasinan government. Along the way, we still have two stops which I will continue on my next Pangasinan post.

No comments:

Post a Comment