Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Novuhair: Alternative To Hair Loss

It is said that our hair is our crowning glory. I was often teased that I was already balding but it was actually that I only have a big forehead to match but my only problem with hair is that I get gray. I got to be invited for a blog event about Novuhair and I was oriented about the medical perspective of hair maintenance.

I got to hear a testimony of a TV personality about his struggle of hair loss. True enough that if you appear on TV, it's not a good image that you are showing your hair shedding off because you are marketing your image. Novuhair also has ingredients to bring back the original color of the hair. I can give this a try but I think my family needs it more since they always leave hair after taking a bath. Novuhair is all natural ingredients and has no chemicals. If you wish to find out more about Novuhair, visit novuhair.com or contact +632-4136570 or +63922-8830575.

1 comment:

  1. The surgery itself, which involves thousands of tiny tissue grafts, is meticulous and painstaking.

    TV hair loss

    ReplyDelete