Monday, May 30, 2011

Adidas Launches Crazy Light Shoes

May 29, 2011. Moro Lorenzo Sports Center, Ateneo De Manila University. Adidas launches the newest basketball shoes that is really crazy light. I was one of the invited to attend and play to try out for myself the shoes. Even some varsity players were also invited to try out the shoes. One of the impressions that most the players say is that it is really light for basketball shoes.

We first watch the presentation about Crazy Light which includes video of Derrick Rose. After the showcase of skills by the varsity players, the media players is given turn to for an actual game. I was assigned to team 3. Although I don't play often, I was given task by my playing coach to look out for his eye contact whenever he wishes to pass the ball and guard a player when I relieved one of starting five players to rest. We were given 10 minutes per half and won two games. Although, this is an ideal light shoes for basketball, to maximize it, you must first rub the sole or walk it on concrete to get it gripped so it won't slip in the court because it is still straight from the factory.

Watch out for it's release in the market on June 3, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment