Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celebrating A World Record The Cheesy Way

I love cheese. I always like the flavor of cheese on my ice cream and sandwich. Now being a witness to an event launch was a dream come true. Kraft with Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts(MIHCA) joint forces to achieve world record with Cafe 5845, the world's first cheese cafe that serves 5845 cheese dishes.

Just like last Dec. 14 at Araneta Coliseum, it was an ambitious task when they did cooked and served 5000 different cheese dishes that earned a placer in the Guiness Book of World Records. We can take part of history as we too, can promote this incredible feat. I tried myself the dishes they serve from appetizers, soup, the main course, and dessert. All with cheese. I think Kraft and MIHCA can pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment