· Ocean Minded was founded as a sandal brand in 1996 by Gary Ward, and built on the principles of protecting our beaches, the environment, and an overall love of life.
· Ocean Minded is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality leather and EVA-based sandals primarily targeted at the beach, adventure and action sports markets
· Ocean Minded utilizes recycled and sustainable materials in its products, whenever possible.
· We are the leading advocate for environmental awareness and responsibility.
· Ocean Minded actively leads community beach clean-ups and educates our customers on the importance of leaving the ocean and all waterways in better condition than they were found
· The Ocean Minded brand speaks to the aspirations and inspiration the consumer has for living the ocean/beach lifestyle, which will allow it to mature into a complete lifestyle brand in the future.
· Over the past decade, the team at Ocean Minded has successfully developed a vibrant business and cultivated a strong following among young consumers.
· Products are targeted to those who seek high-quality fashion sandals with an emphasis on style and comfort.
· The Ocean Minded™ brand was acquired by Crocs, Inc. in 2007. Today, Ocean Minded operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Crocs, Inc.
• Environmentally Conscious
• Quality, Fit, Comfort
• Natural and Sustainable Materials
• LIVE the Ocean/Beach Lifestyle
• PROTECT Our Environment
• RESPECT The Ocean
Ocean Minded Sandals Feature Various Combinations of the Following Materials/Processes:
• Anatomical Arch Support
• Recycled OM Foam
• Recycled Croslite™
• Recycled Plastic Bottles
• Recycled Car Tires
• Organic Cotton
• Metal-free Leather and/or Suede
• Water Based Glue
• Recycled Outsoles
• Handmade stitches
• OM Foam Midsole