Monday, October 12, 2015

Spend your magical Halloween at Best Western Plus Antel Hotel

Halloween is one season of the year that I am anticipating. I still celebrate other holidays but I like Halloween the most because it's fun and you can dressed up your favorite monster. Nowadays, costumes for Halloween doesn't need to be scary which is why cosplayers love it.

I spent Halloween many times through the years. I spent it in school, in the neighborhood and events. You can never be too old for it. Now, that Best Western Plus Antel Hotel is celebrating Halloween again, I am pretty sure it's gonna be fun.

I haven't attended their Halloween yet but my niece and I enjoyed their event for Easter Sunday. Lot's of games and shows with treats for the kids. Come in your best costume and you might win an overnight stay.

For only P750 per head(adult/child), you will not only enjoy having a week with the family, you will build new memories with it. Bring your kids and spend the BEST Halloween you family will never forget.

For more family oriented events, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Update. The event is moved to October 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment