Friday, October 9, 2015

51 Talk renews contract of Michelle Gumabao

I first found out about 51 Talk when I was invited to their media launch. This is also where I first met Michelle Gumabao as brand ambassador.

51 Talk is an ESL(English as Second Language) company from China that expanded their offices here because of obvious reasons, we have the best online English tutors in the region has to offer.

During the event, I witnessed Michelle Gumabao signs contract as she renews her term as brand ambassador of 51 Talk. From what I've seen in the videos, Michelle is passionate and very dedicated to 51 Talk as ambassador. She was present in every caravan, talks to applicants, talks to the new recruits and more.

In addition to this, 51 Talk awards winners for their in-house contest for their online teachers for #51TalkTeacherStory . They awarded three winning entries. I got to talk to one of them and shared to me how they benefited from teaching online and the fulfillment of doing it.

51 Talk continues to recruit new online English tutors and this may be a good opportunity for you. For more updates, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment