Saturday, December 22, 2012

AMD Launches Their Second Generation Processors

As a frequent user of the computer, I am concerned with its performance especially when I am multitasking. I write blogs while checking messages online and post it to social networking sites. In between, I also upload photos I am using for my blogs.

What worries me if my computer hangs because sometimes the PC is doing much that it is beyond its limit. When I was invited to attend AMD's launch about their new AMD A-Series processors. I browsed online about it. I am not a computer professional, but I can say, in layperson's terms, that these processors are powerful and fast.
Mr. Sonny Sy giving a presentation about the A-Series processors

At the product launch of AMD held last December 18, 2012 at the Music Box Comedy Bar in Quezon City, I was not only able to be oriented about the processors but I was able to see how fast it can do. In one computer, I was able to try playing a first person shooting game with three monitors like I was playing in an arcade. I also tried to play an online quest game in 3D. 
Gaming demonstration using AMD A-Series processors

In another computer, it was playing two movies in two different monitors and an active internet browser in another monitor. If the A-Series processors is powerful enough, how much more if it can boost up my PC with only one monitor.

If you ask me, if you want to upgrade your PC, you should consider using the AMD A-series processors. You can check it out at nearest licensed computer outlet. Thanks for AMD for inviting me to their launch and company Christmas party. For more information and updates about AMD, like AMD Philippines on Facebook. For more tech news and releases, like the L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment