Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pure Love ends on November 14. Presscon coverage

After 19 weeks approximately, Pure Love is going to take a bow from television  as the local adaptation ends on November 14. One time, I was privilege to see the cast while on the set and now I got to attend the presscon as the cast and the production thanks the audience and the media for the support. The event was based on a Q & A.

GIVEN A CHANCE, HOW DO YOU WISH YOUR CHARACTER WOULD END IN THE STORY?
Joseph Marco: More time with Diane(Alex's character).
Yen Santos: More time with Jake(Matt Evans, The Scheduler's real name).
Matt Evans: Would like to extend.

HOW DID YOU BENEFIT FROM THE SERIES?
Anna Luna: The bonding with the cast. I was received well because it's my first project in the network.
Yen: It was my big break.
Yam Concepcion: Fulfilled. I like playing the part of an anti-heroine. Especially when I developed a conscience in the end.

It is also director Veronica Velasco's first time to do an adaptation from a Korean series and she shares that it is faithful to the original story. Expect new twists and more character developments not only with Diane and Ysabel but also with other characters.

For more TV series updated from ABS-CBN, follow this blog or like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment