Monday, July 28, 2014

La Revolucion Filipina by Ballet Phils.

This is the first ballet gala I attended. I am not into ballet except if there is a ballet interpretation of the songs I like. But I got interested with this production because it is base on Apolinario Mabini's book.

I was oriented by my sister who has a background in ballet. She is well versed in the ballet world and is no stranger to big names like Agnes Locsin, who choreographed this production. I was able to grasp the ballet acts see Apo's mind in this production.

I also find it interesting in collaborating theatrics because one role is done by an actor. It is probably the first time I witnessed speaking lines in ballet. It just so happens that I watched it during Mabini's 150th birth date.

I look forward to more of BP's future productions. Follow this blog for more updates and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment