Students of Leyte Progressive High School (LPHS) of Tacloban City, who evacuated to Manila after being affected by the wrath of Typhoon Yolanda, can now enroll at various Chinese Schools in Metro Manila. The following school announced additional assistance:.
1. Chiang Kai Shek College: offers to accept students from Leyte displaced by typhoon Yolanda with free tuition fee, free school uniforms, and free dormitory.
2. Hope Christian High School: free tuition fee, free school uniforms and free dormitory.
3. St. Stephen High School : Free tuition fee and free school uniforms.
4. Xavier School: Free tuition fee
5. Sampaloc Chong Hua School: Free tuition with 500 pesos rewards for students getting high grades at the end of the semester.
This effort is supported by LPHS Alumni Association- Manila Chapter to provide assistance to the LPHS students in need.