Saturday, December 5, 2015

Soundtrip with Elecom Headsets and Earphones

My old earphones are already battle-damaged and it's probably the best time to look for a new one and this event may probably get the one I needed.

I tried different types of headsets and earphones that may suit my taste. There's one earphone that is really good for my ear because it has good bass sound. For the headsets, I tried the ones via bluetooth and it gave me comfort for once because it has no wires tangled over.

But the best headsets Elecom has is not yet available until sometime in 2016.These headsets may look bulky and still has wire and jock because they are more durable for home use but ideal for movie viewing.

The best things with these headsets from Japan are that even though you are using them, you can still hear if someone wants to talk to you and respond to them. It also has a warranty. I think I made my choice and I will just head to their kiosk in Megamall to purchase it.
Until January 31, 2016 only.

If you are reading this blog now, Elecom is offering discount just for you, my readers. Just show this voucher which I uploaded and show it to any Elecom outlet and don't forget to mention my blog.  Until January 31, 2016 only. Besides headsets and earphones, Elecom also has accessories like cables, speakers and more. Elecom has outlets or kiosks in SM Malls. For more techy posts, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment