Thursday, August 27, 2015

Get Fit at CROSSFIT HALCYON

In my previous posts, I promoted the Marciev Wieczorkiewicz Terminator Training that was held in Crossfit Halcyon and the branch in Boracay. I was also able to tour the fitness facility and I admit that it me interested unlike the other fitness studios I've been to.

It is equipped with the traditional threadmills and weight lifting equipment and new fitness equipment that makes it look like an obstacle course. But one thing that made Halcyon different was they have an indoor running track. If only this branch is nearer to my place, I am sure going to sweat out running here because it may be safer.

Not only that, they also have sessions in martial arts in this facility which is ideal. How many martial art dojo that also has a gym equipment in one place. One of these day, I am going to visit here on regular basis. Crossfit Halycon is located in Fisher Mall. For inquiries, call (02)294-35-91. For fitness lifestyle, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment