1. Three new series has three directors(Richard Somes, Will Fredo, and Dado Lumibao) that are consistent and fluidly worked together for this project.
2. According to director Will Fredo, the love story is the basis of the conflict.
3. The Bridges can be considered literal or figurative. It's up to the viewer to understand why.
4. It is Richard Somes first time to direct a love story.
5. The supporting cast also have significant stories besides the main cast.
6. The main cast was not the first choice for the roles but they were the best choice.
Wits and Wisdom from the cast: Every human being cannot be bought by price. There are still principles that govern each individual regardless of which walks of life.
Bridges of Love premieres tonight after Forevermore. The blogcon held yesterday with the cast, directors and head writers. For more Primetime Bida updates, follow this blog or like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.