Sunday, March 23, 2014

House & Lot Property for sale

A friend of mine ask me to post this ad on my blog for the owner. The property is in Ciudad Nuevo, Naic, Cavite. The property is a fully furnished loft-type at a street corner. The property's size is 36sqm.

The amenities of this property includes an exclusive use of a clubhouse, parks & playground, a basketball court, etc. Ciudad Nuevo is near to community clinics, marketplace, and schools. If security is concern, there is a guard house at the entrance of Ciudad Nuevo.

You won't find a property like this in the Metro since its already crowded. What is good about Naic is that it is near to the beaches of Cavite and is already near to Batangas. If you ask me, this is a good place to settle down on weekends.

The owner is selling it for P420,000.00 . I am only referring buyers. If you wish to talk to the owner about the property, text me at 0922-8640029 or e-mail me at vincent.nunez@gmail.com . Contact me if you wish to advertise anything on my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment