Theme: Learning. More fun in the Philippines!
• To promote Philippines as the next learning hub of Asia
• To encourage kids to make a difference using technology
• To discover young IT Experts of this generation
• To inspire kids to be proud of their talents, school and country.
DATE: February 28, 2012
VENUE: ETON International School- Manila Campus
Ms. Kristina Bagayaua ( MIS Head)- email@example.com
Mr. Jeremiah Valerio( IT Coordinator)- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Dianna Jazmin ( School Coordinator)- email@example.com
Ms. Ferlinda Udtohan ( Academic Coordinator)- firstname.lastname@example.org
A.)Grade School 1-3 (6-9 yrs old) : Digital Painting
- Kids will create an art form using digital tools such as MS Paint.
B.)Grade School 4-6 (10-12 yrs old): Digital Art
- Kids will make a contemporary artistic work using digital technology and apply Adobe Photoshop skills and techniques.
C.)1st and 2nd Year High School( 13-16 yrs old) :Video Editing
- Kids will manipulate segments of animated graphic/video footage, special effects and sound recordings to make a multi-media presentation.
D.)3rd and 4th Year High School (13-16 yrs old): Web Design
- Kids will conceptualize and create a website involving graphic designs and interactive elements.