The contest is to all who Like the L.E.N.S. Blogs Community at Facebook, follows Mark_Templar on Twitter and currently following the L.E.N.S. blogs who are currently residing in the Philippines. If you are not part of any yet, start following me at Twitter and Liking my Facebook page now.
If you already read my previous post about Western Union's Your World Facebook Application , you probably have tried it. But just the same, here are the mechanics:
- Like this blog post.
- Answer this question: What are the three pages/sections of westernworld.com?
- Open your browser to http://www.westernunionworld.com/ Once you're on the page, log in using your Facebook account. Don't forget to Like the website as well.
- Click Your World highlighted in this picture.
- As soon as the page shows you your graphical results of your network, place your pointer to your name and it will show your World Index. Once, it shows your World Index, screen capture the page showing your World Index. Highlighted on a red box in the image below.
- Post this link on your Facebook wall or your Twitter or both. If you are posting on Twitter, tag me @Mark_Templar
- Save the image and send it to email@example.com along with the link of the Facebook or Twitter status that is linked to this blog and write Western Union Contest as subject. Samples of a Facebook status and Twitter status
- Deadline of submitting entries is on 12 midnight August 30.
- The first two entries who has the most World Index wins a 1000 pesos worth of SM Sodexo gift certificate each. The winners will be announced on my blog and will be notified by e-mail about the claiming details.
- If you have questions, you can e-mail me directly or reply here.