Saturday, November 26, 2016

PhilBike Starts Today

I always like biking since I first pedaled back when I was still twelve. Since I do not know how to drive any motor vehicle, a bicycle is the only mode of transportation I can handle. What I like about bicycles is you don’t need a license for it and it is fun. You just need to know how to balance while pedaling.

Pedal biking is also easier to maneuver in small spaces than any motor vehicle and it is also environment friendly. Not to mention, a healthy exercise.  For the third time this year, I was invited to attend the opening of the PhilBike event yesterday at SMX Convention Center in Mall of Asia complex.

But not only I was able to see bike stunts of foreign bike experts but I end up canvassing for a bike that I may invest someday. Some of the exhibitors are bikers themselves and they will help you choose the right bike for you according to your height and preference whether you are a beginner or pro.

Philbike happens on the 2nd level of SMX Convention Center from Nov. 26-27 only. In my next post about PhilBike, I will highlight the bikes I fancy in the exhibit. Just follow this blog and like my Facebook page of heads up.

A video posted by Mark Vincent Nuñez (@marktemplar) on

No comments:

Post a Comment